This is second in my series! Here’s what I’m going to be wearing in March on a daily basis. Some of the items are the same as last month, but I’m switching up some brighter colors.
1) Korres Anti-Aging primer: I really like the scent of this, but I’m not sure if it actually does anything.
2) Stila Tinted Moisturizer: I’m continuing to use this product for March. I like the product but if you too much it becomes too oily looking.
3) Benefit Hoola Bronzer: This will be for when I need to contour.
4) ELF Baked Blush in Rich Rose: This is one of my newest purchases. It’s a nice blush which gives a sheen.
Hoola, Pink shades of Rich Rose, Brown shades of Rich Rose
With Primer + Tinted Moisturizer
1) Rimmel Extra Super Lash: It’s still going strong. I like this mascara!
2) ELF Eyelid Primer: Hopefully this helps my eyeshadow show up better. Trying to finish this.
3) Rimmel Spark it Up Eyeliner: An eyeliner in a dark metallic gold color. A softer alternative to black. I want to finish this liner.
4) Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad in Urban Flower: The colors are soo gorrgeous and appropriate for spring!
+ Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad + Mascara + Blush
I tried really hard to pack on the eyeshadow, but my camera did not pick up any color.
Once again, keeping it simple for lips
1) Stila Lip Glaze in Jingle: Part of All is Bright set. Pinky coral.
2) L’oreal Lipstick in Pink Champagne: On nights when I need a baby pink lip.
Comparison of Beginning to End
My before picture is already me wearing TM so not the biggest difference from beginning to end. But I like how this routine perks up my skin and makes my eyes look awake!
Are you switching up your makeup routine to welcome the spring season?