1) Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
I just squeeze this out of the tube and apply it with my hands.
2) ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter
I only use the concealer side of this and I put it above my eye and on my eye lid so it doubles as a primer!
3) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil
I use this black liner on my top and wing it out a tiny bit. Then I draw halfway across my bottom lashes.
4) Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
I apply one coat of this to my top lashes
5) Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia
As I’m running out the door, I just swipe this lip balm on and it gives a punch of color!
So that’s my 3 minute routine. What’s yours? What are the products you use when you need to get out the house fast?