Here’s the finished look! Nicely sculpted and shiny cheeks! The Lioele BB cream also offers a nice finish for a flawless finish. Hope you enjoyed this post and I hope to bring back this series for 2014!
I started this series earlier this year but stopped after I left residence and had too much makeup to play with back home. I’m bringing it back though because I’m trying to finish up some more makeup items before I pack everything and return to Vancouver.
The theme for this month is glowy skin!
1) Lioele Water Drops BB Cream: This gives a really nice sheer coverage and feels refreshing on the skin.
2) ELF Baked Blush in Rich Rose: I apply this in the hollow of my cheeks to double as a contour and a blush
3) MAC Extra Dimensions Skin Finishing Powder in Whisper of Gilt: I put this on my cheeks and slightly higher as a higher.
This is what layering the highlighter over the blush looks like.
4) Shisedo Fine Eyeliner: For my upper lashline, I can make a nice precise wing
5) Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara: Nice natural everyday mascara that doesn’t feel crunchy
6) Urban Decay Primer Potion: Put this over my lid before putting on eyeshadow which I switch up
7) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero: Use this on my lower lashline and waterline
8) Bombay Browbar Brow Powder: Use this with a brush to fill in my brows
9) Burt’s Bees Tinted Lipbalm in Red Dahlia: Keeping it simple with a dark berry lip balm
10) Etude House Shini Star Lip Balm: One of my new purchases, this smells so yummy! Not much color though