I've recently acquired a lot of new makeup from the holiday Sephora sale and the recent VIB sale. I wanted to try to use some of my products up so I decided to do this monthly rotation again! And also this will help me write my review posts. Here we go!
I'm storing my everyday makeup in the Bare Minerals box from the Beauty in Bloom set.
1) Korres Quercetin & Oak Primer- Review
2) Laura Mercier Powder Foundation with ELF Studio Fan Brush
3) Bare Minerals Ready Blush in "The One" with my Sonia Kashuk powder brush
4) Benefit High Beam with my Sonia Kashuk foundation brush
5) ELF Undereye Circle Concealer
6) Urban Decay Primer Potion
7) Tarina Taratino Eye Palette in Magical with my Sonia Kashuk crease brush
8) NYC Big Curl Mascara- Review
9) Tarina Tarantino Eyeliner in Broken Doll - Review
10) Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
11) Buxom Lip Polish in Dolly- Review
12) MAC Sheen Supreme in Asian Flower- Swatch
13) CLEAN rollerball perfume in Skin
Here it is when worn. Excuse the awkward expression. I wanted to get the highlight on camera haha.
I will add the links to any review posts as the month progresses!
Do you guys have a makeup rotation going on? Are you more of the type that use the same products everyday or always experiemnting?