ga(‘create’, ‘UA-7068874-4’, ‘raincouverbeauty.blogspot.com’);
This little pink package is one of the most well known items for any beauty blogger. This is my first time ever using the Great Lash mascara though! Can you believe it?! Although this review is for the curved wand and not the original Great Lash mascara.
So do you think this iconic mascara is a hit or miss?
What they say:
• America’s favorite mascara conditions as it thickens and curls
• Lash-doubling formula glides on smoothly to build great-looking lashes
• Custom, curved brush lifts and curls each lash to make it easy to get a full lash look without clumps or globs
What I say:
• Separates and lengthens my lashes well
• Gets a very black tint to my lashes!
• I haven’t experienced any flaking or smudging and holds on pretty well all day!
• I do find that the lashes look more curled as I can see my lashes above my eyelids but it’s not the fullest lashes I’ve seen after using mascara
Compared to the mascaras I’ve been using, the wand feels tiny! But it’s able to grab onto all the lashes and I can really get into the corners. I think the formula was really wet when I first bought it, but it’s been a couple months now and it’s a good consistency. Please keep in mind I have naturally curly lashes so I can’t say if this will hold a curl if you use an eyelash curler
I notice a bit of clumping if I try to do too many coats or put too much product on. I would definitely recommend this for an everyday mascara.
Big lashes: 3/5
No clumping: 4/5
No flaking/smudging: 5/5
Easy to take off: 5/5
Overall 27/30 A
Another drugstore mascara win! Have you used this one before? What’s your favorite drugstore mascara?