These are products that are either going to be finished by Christmas or tossed/passed on at the end of it! I'd LOVE for you to join me, there's no limit on the number of products but make sure it's a balance between makeup and non-makeup items.
1) YSL Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm in #5 Mouthwatering Berry- I love this lipstick but I've had it for 2 years now and want to use it up before it goes bad. See review here.
2) Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb- Another favorite. I got this in the Holiday 2013 Sephora lips set. I'm about halfway done this! See review here.
3) Tarte Maracuja Oil Lipgloss in Sully- I also got this during Holiday 2013 in a Tarte value set. This is the last of the 8 lipglosses and I'm really excited to use them all up. I haven't touched this one yet.
4) Revlon Bold Lacquer Grow Luscious Mascara- This mascara is about a year old after I won a Revlon prize pack from CBB. At first I really didn't like it but it's starting to grow on me.
5) Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara- I did a review on this earlier in the year but it's also growing on me. I still have problems with black fleck fall out, but it gives me LONG, curled lashes. Got this last boxing day!
6) NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara- I received this in an influenster box and really enjoyed this right off the bat. You can see my review here. This is quite old now so I will be working on this for about a month before tossing it.
7) Benefit Hoola Bronzer- This is SO old, I think 3.5 years. It still works perfectly but I think once I hit Christmas, this needs to go.
8) BareMinerals Eyeshadow Duo- I got this in the Beauty in Bloom set in spring 2014. The two shades are highly contrasted so it's hard to use them together in a look. I'll be trying to use the dark shade as a liner later in this project as I'm currently loving bronzy shades on the eyes.
9) BareMinerals Ready Blush in The One- This also came in the Beauty in Bloom set. I've already hit pan on it so I will try to use up even more of it. It looks nice but I'm ready to move this out of my collection.
10) The Body Shop Madagascan Vanilla Flower- I just received this last year and it's one of the first "warm" scents that I've liked. There's 50mL in here and I'm hoping to make a good dent and then passing it on or using as a room mist.
11) Red Flower Body Lotion in Icelandic Moonflower- I still remember this being one of the first items being sent to me for review. This line uses all natural ingredients see how it stacks up here. Since it's all natural, I want to use it up before it goes bad. I only have about 1/4 left!
12) Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover- Lastly, I want to use up this makeup remover. I bought this when oils weren't even really a thing and I used to think this does a great job. But now I've tried Bioderma's micellar water, this stuff really isn't that effective. I'll be using it to clean up my swatches!
I can't wait to see how this goes. I will probably do an update at the beginning of November and let you know where I'm at! If you are interested in joining me, please comment below, I'D LOVE COMPANY!