I do a lot of individual makeup reviews on this blog but rarely ever give all of my recommendations in one spot. In anticipation of the upcoming sale, here are my Sephora VIB Sale picks for makeup products! These are all of my favorite makeup products throughout the years. I have dry skin and generally create every day polished look. If I’ve reviewed the product, I linked it to the blog post so you can have a better idea of the product before making a decision to purchase! Happy Shopping!
Becca First Light Priming Filter
- I love using this on it’s own when I’m too lazy to use foundation. Hydrates the skin, brightens the complexion and helps cheek products stick on. Featured in my top 5 primers for dry skin.
It Cosmetics CC Cream
- If you are looking for a medium coverage foundation, this is it! Creamy hydrating formula. It’s in a tube, and it’s got SPF! Here’s my review and you can look at the before and after.
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Concealer
- To be honest, I don’t use a ton of concealer but this is what I’m currently using. I like that the formula isn’t too sticky so it’s easy to blend out and looks natural. Read my review here.
YSL Touch Eclat Concealer
- I feel like people either hate or love this product. I find it really brightens up my undereyes in a way that no other concealers have before. See what you think with my review here.
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- This has been a cult favorite for so long. I don’t even have a review because I’ve been using it since before this blog. But the color is just perfect for contouring and I still use it.
Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush
- Charlotte Tilbury products are amazing and I’ve tried quite a few shades of their Cheek to Chic Blush. I like that it’s two toned so you can create a multi dimensional look. Check out my review and the different shades.
Clinique Cheek Pop in Fig Pop
- Clinique Cheek Pops are really great value and quite underrated! Fig Pop is my favorite shade as it’s this deep neutral color that doesn’t even look like blush. Check it out here.
Becca Shimmering Highlighter
- I was so late to the game for the Becca Shimmering Highlighter but I got to try it out in a Black Friday set last year. If you want glow, this is it!
Benefit Cookie Highlighter
- This is the one item I have not tried yet. But I love benefit box blushes and I’m so happy they finally came out with a new one that people seem to love!
Fenty Beauty Eyeshadow Primer
- I used to use the Urban Decay Primer Potion but I have to say I like this better. It has a slight pink ish undertone and holds eyeshadow really well.
Fenty Beauty Flyliner
- So many products I love from Fenty but this eyeliner is a top pick! Easy to control, very black, and can draw thin lines. What else could you be looking for? Here’s my review and demo.
It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- I am usually a big advocate for drugstore mascara but I love the It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara. It separates every lash and creates long beautiful strands. Check out my review here.
Urban Decay Born to Run Palette
- If you are looking for an eyeshadow palette that can create endless looks, you have to try the UD Born to Run palette!
Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Palette
- I absolutely love how sleek these 7 pan palettes are. Here are some looks you can do with Edgitorial
Anastasia Beverly Hills Palettes
- If you like a glam look, make sure to check out ABH. They used to only release one palette a year and I had the self made palette. Now, they release a lot of versions so it’s hard to stay up to date. But all of them have great quality so pick a palette that has shades you’d use!
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick
- All time favorite for a full impact lip, here’s my current collection.
Fenty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick
- Tried out a mini last year in a set and love how pigmented it is!
YSL Volupte Liquid Color Balm
- Color and gloss together in one luxe package. Great for those who like a shiny lip look! My review and demo here.
Buxom Plumping Lip Cream Gloss
- I loved this years and years ago! Now that glossy lips are back, I’d highly recommend this if you want a minty plumping lip gloss.
Laneige Lip Glowy Balm
- My pick for a glossy lip balm. This product hydrates and has a fruity scent. Read my thoughts here.
This is what I wait all year for! Holiday sets at Sephora! You can get some amazing value and also really cute packaging from holiday sets. My suggestions are based on the value and also quality of product.