Last week, I shared my top makeup picks for Sephora’s VIB sale! Today I’ll be sharing with you my picks for the Sephora VIB Sale skincare wishlist! My recommendations below are based on products I’ve personally tried and loved except for a few gift sets that I want to pick up! I have dry skin and some of my concerns are flaky skin, pore size, hyperpigmentation from the sun, and redness on the cheeks.
It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser
- This is a very gentle daily cleanser that you can use to remove traces of makeup. I feel it would be great with all skin types. See my review here.
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator
- If you are looking for something with more of a physical exfoliation, I love this product! It is a dry powder that turns into a cream formula once it’s mixed with water. Fine and light exfoliation without stripping the skin
Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil
- I used this product so many years ago! It’s very effective at removing all makeup including waterproof mascara. It doesn’t feel oily once you rinse it off. Here’s an embarrassing review from when I first started blogging.
Serums & Masks
Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Serum
- This was love at first try. I remember this instantly smoothed out my skin when I had little bumps especially under my lip. Read more about this serum here
Fresh Rose Face Mask
- This is the mask I use when my skin feels irritated and I just want to calm it down! There are rose petals suspended in a light gel formula. Check it out in their gift sets!
Caudalie Vinoperfect Glycolic Night Cream
- For a richer night cream, I am a big fan of this Caudalie release. It also provides anti-aging benefits. See my review of the collection.
Drunk Elephant Protini Peptide
- This is my favorite Drunk Elephant cream. It’s moisturizing and yet feels like a light weight gel. It always keeps my skin feeling happy and hydrated. See my review of the gift set that this sample came in
Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
- I really enjoyed the original Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream. The current product on sale in Sephora is a reformulated version. But it’s just as good and perfect for younger ladies who want to start taking care of their skin!
Of course, I am most excited for the skincare gift sets! These are such a great chance to try out new products and often find great deals.
Drunk Elephant Shelf Respect
- I just posted a review of this kit last week so take a read about all the products! This set is the cost of one full sized product which means you get 4 minis for free!
Farmacy Sweet Greens
- I have heard great things about this brand and love their packaging. I thought this set was at a great price point to try 3 products all with decent size.
Herbivore Self Love Facial Ritual
- Here is another brand I’ve been wanting to try! I picked this set because it includes a rose quartz gua sha tool. I’ve never tried a facial roller and imagine it can be very relaxing!
It Cosmetics It’s Your IT Girl Super Squad
- I mentioned a few It Cosmetics products in this post and in my makeup recommendations. This set has several products that I love and covers all your basic skincare needs.
L’Occitane Classic Advent Calendar
- For an amazing treat or gift, the L’Occitane advent calendar is a top pick! This is going to go fast as it’s a great value and in such cute packaging!
Sephora Favorites Skincare’s Next Big Thing
- I love Sephora Favorites boxes! They are always such amazing value. There are a few different skincare boxes and this one is cool because it features brands that are new to Sephora!